Wanna get to know me? I wanna get to know you. Tell me what you think. Four interpersonal questions that perhaps aren't asked enough:

1. What is something close to your heart?
2. What do you have undying faith in?
3. What is your deepest regret?
4. What has been your life's greatest pain?


My answers? Hmm... fun, fun, fun... :)

1. I'd have to say that one thing close to my heart is my ability to learn. I love to learn, and will do what I can to know more than I should. ;)

2. I have undying faith in the fact that life is always changing.

3. I'd like to be like so many of those out there and say "Well, I have no regrets", but I do have on regret. I wish I had learned sooner that it was okay to be who I wanted to be.

4. My life's greatest pain... Probably it's been hardest to have to learn to love myself. Yeah, still working on that as we all are.


So, tell me. I'm here.

 

1 Response to “Interpersonal Questions”

  1. Anonymous

    1. What is something close to your heart?
    My friends. Awswome sauce are they.
    2. What do you have undying faith in?
    God. He already showed me that He is always right, not me.
    3. What is your deepest regret?
    Either the bitter hate I tend to build up or taking so long that non-conformist are conformists too.
    4. What has been your life's greatest pain?
    I don't know, I think there is something positive in anything. At least I have a cup.


Leave a Reply

My Tunes


Where Are You From?