Sister Harrison

Author: Jack

A wonderful woman is dying. How am I supposed to react?

 

4 Responses to “Sister Harrison”

  1. Kaylene

    What? That's terrible! I wish someone had told me IRL before I found it on the internet. That's so sad. I'll have to call one of our Mom's for more info.


  2. MarkS

    Cry.
    Question 'Why?'.
    Relive memories.
    Reach out to someone else affected so strongly.
    Pray.
    Godly sorrow.
    Allow faith in the balance of eternal life to seep back in.
    Walk it and think it out a little.
    Talk with a friend.
    Think of a way to help her family--even just a note.
    All of the above.


  3. MarkS

    One more thing I just saw on Aunt S.'s blog, where she wrote about a friend whose 18-yr old daughter had just died in an accident:

    "Do you have someone special you haven't seen in a while? Please call, e-mail or drop in on them this week. Tell them why they are special and what they mean to you."


  4. Suzanne

    I am sorry you lost someone you love here on Earth. Being separated between Earth & Heaven is hard. We have had 3 funerals in 3 weeks...our friends/Tori's childhood friend 18 year old Rachael, my bio-half brother and Uncle W's SIL...not a good month for us. We all have tried to concentrate on the good memories, the good their Earthly passing possibly brought(release from sickness)and have made an effort to tell those we love just what they mean to us.

    I love you, Shelly! Sending you physical and spiritual hugs!!!!!!

    Aunt Suzanne


Leave a Reply

My Tunes


Where Are You From?