Music Guessing Game!!

Author: Jack

Step 1: Music player on shuffle.
Step 2: First line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly.
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game, post your own!

So guess the songs and their artists... good luck guys! :D
*confession* Okay so this is only the songs I've gotten from Youtube. Good luck! Oh, and I left out a couple songs out cuz they're not songs... they were clips. :) Oh, and I left out all the German songs. Wanted to make this as fair as possible.


1. She loved him like he was the last man on earth

2. Don't be shy, just let your feelings roll on by

3. Coming out of my cage, and I've been doing just fine

4. Oh, Mickey, you're so fine

5. We're talking away, I don't know what I'm to say

6. But it isn't my fault, I was given those beans

7. I'm through with standing in line to clubs I'll never get in

8. Take a look at my girlfriend

9. I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel.

10. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound.

11. Some go down; I'm just getting up.

12. Gentlemen, our benefactor on this Christmas day...

13. Mr. Mayor, the mission burns

14. How I wish you could see the potential

15. People are strange, when you're a stranger

16. I'll take you home if you don't leave me at the front door

17. We're clearly soldiers in petty coats!

18. Oh say can you see by the dawn's early light

19. I can show you the world

20. With hurricanes, and terrorists, it's been hard to just get by

21. Everyday when you're walking down the street, everybody that you meet, has an original point of view

22. Look at me, busy as a bee

23. Snape, Snape, Severus Snape

24. Got a secret; can you keep it?

25. A long, long time ago, I can still remember how the music used to make me smile

 

1 Response to “Music Guessing Game!!”

  1. Jack

    Let's see how well I do guessing my own songs...3 years later?

    1) No clue
    2) Don't be shy
    3) Mr. Brightside
    4) Mickey
    5) No clue
    6) Something from Into the Woods
    7) No clue
    8) No idea
    9) Hurt
    10) Amazing Grace
    11) No clue
    12) Down Once More?
    13) Save Our City
    14) No clue
    15) Strange
    16) No idea
    17) No idea
    18) Star Spangled Banner
    19) Um, that song by Aladdin, lol
    20) 2005, by JibJab
    21) Arthur theme song
    22) Meth song
    23) Mysterious Ticking Noise?
    24) Secret
    25) American Pie


Leave a Reply

My Tunes


Where Are You From?