Carter

Author: Jack

So, I'm thinking about Jimmy Carter and how much he brought into his time as president, particularly in his un-wavering attempt to live up to what he believed was right. Because of his actions, however, often he couldn't accomplish ANYTHING he wanted to. So... I know personal morals have a place in politics, but can we please admit that they are not politics.

 

1 Response to “Carter”

  1. MarkS

    I like the description in the Doctrine and Covenants of the qualities we should look for in the people we elect: good, wise, and honest.

    Carter is undeniably a good man, and honest, but in my opinion was not wise in executing his job as pres. It may seem odd, but I view Bush the same way. And there were other presidents who did a better job as presidenting, but lacked the good and honest attributes, so in my opinion still degraded the office.


Leave a Reply

My Tunes


Where Are You From?