1) When I grate cheese blocks, I grate off the edges until the cheese is in the shape of a sphere.

2) I have never dyed my hair

3) I have drag raced

4) I've dumpster dove... dived?

5) I always wanted to be able to read tarot cards.

6) It has been my dream to find a public bathroom with no stalls, just toilets.

7) I HATE to conjugate the verb "drink".

8) One of my favorite things to do is clean toilets

9) When people would call my home asking for my mom and dad, I would hold the receiver to my chest, if the particular parent was standing next to me, and pretend I was "going and getting them". I would wait a few seconds before giving the receiver to the person in question

 

2 Responses to “Fun Things You May Not Know About Me”

  1. MarkS

    re: 6) I always say, if you're going to dream, dream big!

    Wait a minute--when did you drag race? Was that what really happened with William Gould and his car?


  2. Peggy

    Have Dad tell you about the toilets at "the mall" in Khobar. If you need added info ask your Mom.


Leave a Reply

My Tunes


Where Are You From?