I love Kellie. Not like a girlfriend (rolling eyes), but like... like a very close sister. She is someone worth knowing, worth befriending, worth loving. Kellie is deep, kind, patient, creative, loving, generous, clever, smart, humble, empathetic, funny, interested, curious, and sweet. She likes to learn, and to teach. She doesn't gossip. She sees the good in people that I don't. Kellie talks to trees, and cares about Mother Nature. She is a beautiful human being!! I had to work hard to gain her trust and her friendship, and it was very worth it. I love her! I really love her!

 

3 Responses to “This May Make Some Uncomfortable, But...”

  1. MarkS

    So my burning question is...

    Do the trees talk back?


  2. Jack

    Naturally!!!


  3. Unknown

    I'm a big fan of this post. It's always good to acknowledge the important people in your life. :) Good on ya, shell-bell!


Leave a Reply

My Tunes


Where Are You From?