List of Dreams

Author: Jack

The following is a list of dreams I have had, do have, or hope to have:

* Move out of Utah
* Chase a dream
* Love completely
* Find complete love
* Follow what I believe in my heart I ought to do
* Always have a cat
* Raise a newborn puppy and kitten so they grow up friends
* Live somewhere with a friend
* Take a big risk!
* Keep one close friend for 10 years
* Learn how to skateboard
* Learn how to fix my own car in case it breaks down on the side of the highway... or at least just know what's wrong with it.
* Publish a book
* Write a book
* Get up the courage to write a book
* Never go back to bad-habiting.
* Learn how to play the accompaniment to "Let There Be Light"
* Clean my room, and keep it clean for a month
* Impact someone's life so they'll never forget me
* Hug a random stranger
* Learn how to make out-of-this-world huevos rancheros
* Watch the sun set over the ocean
* Watch the moon set over the ocean
* Watch the sun rise over the ocean
* Watch the moon rise over the ocean
* Camp up in the mountains
* Go skinny dipping
* Always call my dad Dippy
* Kill Ann Coulter... or at least convince everyone of how stupid she is
* Run for some government position, local, state, federal, or otherwise... wait, is there otherwise?
* Learn to play the violin
* Graduate
* Um, to graduate, I've got to go back to school FIRST
* Remember to visit Animalia
* Live in a house that is surrounded by trees, and has a HUGE front yard
* Go on a date with Tysic
* Recite the "Barefoot in the Park" rendition with Bobby at least one more time
* Get up the guts to go visit Mr. McKell
* Be true to myself
* Have a couple kids someday
* Get married someday
* Maintain a best friend throughout my marriage
* Never forget my friend, for a boy
* Stay out of debt after this
* Always feel free to make new friends and meet new people

...and the list goes on, and on, and on... what are some of your dreams???

 

5 Responses to “List of Dreams”

  1. Unknown

    :) I vote for being friends for 10 years and Bobby comes home next month so you'll probably get to barefoot in the park with him again! :D yay!

    Great dreams, shelly. :) great.


  2. MarkS

    Great list! You've done some of these already, havent' you? Like, videoing those guys in Pioneer Park turned out to be risky, didn't it?

    Or by 'take a big risk' were you thinking more like, give up a safe job to pursue your dream job?


  3. Jack

    :) Hahaha, actually by "take a big risk" I didn't mean anything like videoing the guys in Pioneer Park, or train hopping or getting lost in the mountains. I was thinking more in terms of "i realize i don't have the money to move out, but in a year or so, i'm going to find a way" kind of thing. living cheap, but jumping into life.


  4. Jack

    So, yeah, more like

    give up a safe setting to pursue your dream of going for it.


  5. Bethany Anna

    I totally vote for you moving out of Utah, and up to Idaho with me- completing two goals at once! At least you'd be out of Utah! ;D
    I want to say that one of my dreams is to visit Bethany. I just barely realized this a few weeks ago... you'd think I'd have thought of this sooner in life...
    Thanks for sharing! I really like this list!


Leave a Reply

My Tunes


Where Are You From?