One Whole MONTH!

Author: Jack

I knew it was a LONG time since I'd posted, but I didn't realize it'd been this long! After i got a nasty response to one of my posts, I had a hard time knowing how to respond-- in terms of "do i keep posting?" But all is well, I think, now, and at the moment, I've been working (as a custodian, but it's a greeaat job, so i don't care that it's custodial work again), and had a rather stressful holiday season, but it's okay now. And the past couple days I've been messing around with youtube and vids that I have. :) So, to start off a slew of enjoyment, here's a video of my family at Trümmelbach Fällen near Lauterbrunnen.


 

1 Response to “One Whole MONTH!”

  1. MarkS

    the part where you're shaking your head reminds me of the yes yes yes no no no segment in Singing in the Rain


Leave a Reply

My Tunes


Where Are You From?